Thursday, 3 March 2011

American Vintage

(Jacket - American Vintage at The Dressing Room, T Shirt - Topshop, Jeans - Primark, Shoes - Office)

The lovely people over at The Dressing Room sent me over a little, grey, cotton jacket by American Vintage that is perfect for layering up or for when it's a little bit warmer...

American Vintage offer amazing quality basics, perfect for layering and putting together. They are a French brand that mix up uncomplicated basics with signature US stylings, I kind of wish my wardrobe was a little bit more full of things like this rather than the bursting at the seams wardrobe full of stuff I never wear that I have at the moment...

I also thought it would be a good excuse to show my face a bit more and I'm wearing jeans, I NEVER wear jeans!

p.s. My Ebay sale is nearing the end, have a gander and help me streamline my wardrobe!

9 comments:

  1. Coooooooooool! :)

    I love your Tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pants

    http://listine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your face! On your blog! yays! :) You can never have enough knitwear, this would go with everything in my wardrobe. Are you doing any festivals this year sweets? jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gorgeous outfit which is simple yet chic too!

    Love that striped shirt for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i spy belly too. looks great(both)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love! You look gorgeous! x www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1