Thursday, 17 February 2011

Handwritten

So, I've started a new blog, as a sort of uni project and sort of just because I wanted to. It's called Handwritten, It will be full of handwritten articles written by people you're used to seeing through a browser rather than in real life. I love seeing people's handwriting, it makes you that little bit closer to that person.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's contributions! If you fancy joining in, email me at showmeyourhandwriting@gmail.com

I'd love to know what you think about it, have a look at it here.

8 comments:

  1. I'm innnnn on it :) Adding that blog to my list so I can keep up to speed :) jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea :)


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this idea. I hope I can contribute in the future!

    blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous idea! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare, you're the coolest! Let's do this! :D

    Ripped Nylon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1