Sunday, 9 January 2011

Ricochet

As I said yesterday, I did a little digging into that Cake Mag shoot and found out that one of my favourite shirts in that shoot was by Ricochet, a New Zealand based brand.

I had a gander at the Ricochet website and pretty much fell in love with everything... The clothes have a sophistication about them with a youthful yet vintage look at the same time. They appear comfortable yet stylish, like you could lounge around all day in them then chuck a pair of heels on and go out. Just my kind of thing, minimal effort...

For more info and to shop online, visit their website.

9 comments:

  1. I love the photos you showcase on your blog! They are so refined and embody this elegant beauty. That top is so lovely as well. Great model too!

    Lovely blog! Happy 2011!
    Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love everything about the shoot, so refreshing and calm....the model is brilliant too

    Check out my shoe design blog too? All my designs are hand-drawn also...Keep up the great work and take care....x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they have high waisted shorts I am sold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute clothing!
    i love the pictures too

    ReplyDelete
  5. that girls face is the most perfect things ive ever seen.
    love the basic muted colours .

    ReplyDelete
  6. just discovered your blog, LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D Hey Clare! Don't worry about uni getting in your way, I think you've done great balancing the blog too ;) This images are awesome, I'm definitely checking out Cake now.

    Ripped Nylon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails