Monday, 17 January 2011

Magic and Fantasy


Apologies for the shoddiness of this blog of late, I was offered an extension on my portfolio hand in so have been working on that baby for what seems like forever but had a jolly weekend off in Manchester! I shall be back to normal blogging as soon as physically possible and hopefully get some outfit posts on the go finally...

At the moment, my eyes need to see pretty, soothing things so the work of Deanne Cheuk is perfect. She is an Australian born illustrator currently living in NYC and her work is gawjus. Do go and have a closer look at it on her website.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these! I love the mix of illustration and beautiful images. So stunning and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I love this idea of drawing over the photos, I used to do something similar when I was at college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this work darling ♥
    I also went to Manchester this weekend ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! i feel the magic :-)

    xoxo Haleigh @ Making Magique

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1