Friday, 7 January 2011

Julia Galdo

It's been a while since I posted some really beautiful photos (seeing as I've been otherwise distracted with a mountain of uni work!) so I thought it was time to bring this blog back to how it should be.

These beauties are by photographer Julia Galdo, I love pretty much everything about these images, from the composition to the styling to the colour palette. I know I don't ever wear anything black (my friend Kim was shocked yesterday when I was wearing a navy jumper...) but I love bright coloured clothes on other people, especially with the 'pop' styling within a lot of these images.

For more info and images, visit her website.

p.s. After my hand in yesterday I had a little shop with some Christmas money and now have a new coat and wedged desert boots that I have been coveting for so long, yay!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I like the way the photographer uses nature in these. And congrats on the new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are really striking and rather glam I love the pix but I think the clothes aren't particularly original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bright lipstick in this shoot. Goes perfectly with the clothes.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails