Friday, 21 January 2011

Burkhardt/Möllmann

Apologies if these images make your eyes go funny, but they made my eyes go funny in a good way.

These designs are by Burkhardt/Möllmann, a Berlin based design duo Simon Burkhardt and Tim Möllmann.

I love the camouflaged print against the backdrop, it reminds me of speakers. The structural, voluminous designs look amazing in this fabric and makes me want to see more.

The headpieces are also a little bit brilliant, the folding and nod towards airline staff hats make me happy.

For more info and images, visit their website.

5 comments:

  1. I love the fact they have used the dame fabric for the background. Does make your eyes go funny in a good way. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool!!! xxx www.fashionfantasist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is well outside the area of my comfort, but the pictures are so attractive that I was immediately hooked. I agree with your comment on the fabric's structural quality, it does look great, I'm going to have to check out more, too!

    Ripped Nylon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to look at, but very bizarro nice.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1