Friday, 17 December 2010

Style Unwrapped



 I very rarely post about things happening in places where I actually am, mostly because I live in Preston and not much goes on there...

Last week saw the Fashion Promotion and Styling students (basically the course I'm doing but with more styling and the year below me!) at UCLan months of hard work come together for their Christmas fashion show, Style Unwrapped. It was a Gok Wan stylee show with three different price ranges (high street won) set in the rather wonderful Harris Museum.

It was really well organised, minus a few technical difficulties, and styled. I definitely wanted to steal the majority of the shoes featured, whoever is 'Stylist's Own', give me your shoes!

Well done girlies!

Today is the LAST day to get your entries in to my Mini Diana Lomography camera giveaway so get entering here!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photographs flower ♥


    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1