Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Amanda Adomaitis


Beautiful photos, stunning colours and floaty fabric are three things that will instantly get my attention. Amanda Adomaitis's S/S 11 collection shoot have all of these with a little hair envy thrown in there for good measure.

Her clothes feature her illustrations of uncanny creatures based on basilisks for example a forest owl wolf fish and hippopotamus axolotl... The latter being a mixture of two of my favourite animals, win.

For more info and images, visit her website.

I might just have to look at these images for a little while to soothe my tired eyes, I fancy going for a festive beverage though, anyone care to join?

4 comments:

  1. oh this is BEAUTIFUL!

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I automatically miss about England: drinking in public, legally. Now I'm just putting stuff in my hot chocolate like an alcoholic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect pics!
    http://mlmylookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some amazing colours there! Hope your well!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1