Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Sophie Hulme S/S 11









Oh Sophie Hulme, what are you doing to me? Every season you come out with a collection in the most perfect colour palette with the most perfect little metallic details, with that wonderful balance between feminine and masculine that I want to cover myself up with...

I also have you to thank for my exaggerated biceps after carrying your sequin hoodie from a couple of seasons ago across London, they won me an arm wrestle last week.

I feel an urge to emulate this look with girly shirts, plenty of navy and gold accents...

For more info and images, visit her website.

9 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE everything here, BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Kisses
    J
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a serious girl crush on her bags. Pity metal accents and my grubby fingerprints don't mix well!

    Come enter the Licentiate giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous. the suit jacket has an incredible silhouette... omygod. and that bag...

    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those gold plates are good. Would very much like it all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces! Lovely blog, now following :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the ruffles on the coat and shirts.. the gold plates are perfect too! x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1