Friday, 12 November 2010

Pen Pals and Unfinished Projects

I'm currently in the process of doing a bit of cheeky research for an Uni upcoming trends project and thought I'd pick your brains a little if you don't mind!

All I want to know is if you have any unfinished projects, maybe a bit of knitting you never got round to doing, a room that's not entirely painted or a DIY project that needs sorting... I'd also like to know if you've ever sent another blogger something, like a swap or just something they might like, or followed suit with mine and Ioana's Pen Pal blogger posting (see here!) then let me know!

Drop me an email to iliketweet@gmail.com and tell your story, I'll be most grateful!

8 comments:

  1. i always always always make a new years resolution to write a journal and stick to it, but i always completely fail! its really bad, im so enthusiastic until about march/april and then i dont have any time to do it and then i leave it and leave it and leave it and eventually it gets round to december again and im like, OH CRAP! i donot know why it happens, but i always feel so disappointed in myself for not sticking with it. i guess maybe thats why i started my blog, on some subconscious level! hope this helped!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not all the way moved in and organized... and i've been living in mynew place for six months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did gift exchange with some bloggers before, and lately I just don't have the inclination to do any diy :)

    Hope this helps...

    XOXO
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. my life's an unfinished project clare!
    so many clothes needing altered, and a spare room which has never been finished...i just lose the will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could help, but can't think of anything right now... Sorry! It does seem quite interesting though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just do not tend to do any DIY

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1