Friday, 26 November 2010

Lonely Hearts Club

I have a slight obsession with keys, vintage ones especially, I went to Chatsworth House about 4 years ago and can vividly remember staring at their key collection in wonder for a very long time...

That's why I instantly fell in love with this collection by Australian jewellery designer Toby Jones (who's jewellery I first saw at the lovely Robinson Pfeffer!), I love his take on the half a heart necklaces and the idea of having a key to someone's heart, it's a little bit too lovely.

For more info and images, visit his website.

5 comments:

  1. very much to my taste, as you know i am a fan of keys too. even though i only have 5(including my house key).

    very delicate looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so so pretty! I like the first one best :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GENIUS!!! I LOVE 'em too :)

    XOXO
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh lovely! Have a slight obsession with old keys too, (maybe because i lose my house keys on a regular basis!)i found some great old ones at an antiques fair
    Great re-work of these old keys

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the second pic. awww just too cute! ehe xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1