Friday, 12 November 2010

Cora Chung

Whether I'm blogging about a designer or photographer, I always, always end up commenting on the styling more than anything so I decided I should probably feature some more stylists with wonderful images for you to perv on.

These images were styled by Cora Chung, a stylist based in the Philippenes, uses a sumptuous colour palette in this series, I especially love the contrast of deep red again the icy blue in the last image. They are also inspiring me to try and wear more colours! I say this, yet I purchased dark grey wool to knit a snood for myself earlier so it's not going well so far...

For more info and images, visit her website.

8 comments:

  1. Nice spot indeed. I need some more deep reds and cool ice blue jeans in my wardobe, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant styling and editorial. Cora Chung is def talented

    Kisses
    J
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous styling, will be most definitly looking into Cora Chung ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay i like! It's lovely to see a stylist being praised ! I like this grown up doll shoot. More colours r always good! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tights in the first pic seem really great :) Great styling job indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last photo styling is fantastic, I agree - but I totally think the model looks like a zombie. Not good!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the SAME thing, I say I love these colors and always end up in my neutrals anyway. Have to break free! Hope it's going well with school :D

    Ripped Nylon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails