Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Theresa Burger

My relationship with jewellery has never been a particularly loving one, I always wear a silver heart ring and plain silver studs in my ears but that's pretty much the extent of it. I decided last week that I would start wearing more jewellery and later that day my mum bought me a cute rabbit ring and Amy offered to send me some Gogo Phillip jewellery, it's a sign!

So I have been lusting over these wooden beauties by Theresa Burger (who's past collections are worth a perv on as well!), they are beautifully shaped and sculpted, in shapes that you don't often see in wood. I especially love the massive earring and may have to fashion one myself if I can't get my hands on the real thing...

For more info and images, visit her website.

5 comments:

  1. that shot from the back is incredible. i found a swimsuit actually that had incredible chained back detailing that was just so gorgeous... love it.

    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i agree i'm not a huge jewellery buyer (i lose everything) but i am getting slightly more into it as i get older.
    that black detail necklace is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I was just looking at these on NJAL!
    Love them and she's Irish too :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. In some cases less is more. I have one piece that i'm in love with and i wear it all the time. Of course it's different for men but rather have a piece that you feel comfortable wearing than uncomfortable.

    Great photo shoot btw!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1