Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Take Me Away

These images are from Juliane Eirich's series of photographs entitled 'Korea Diary', documenting her journey through Seoul, South Korea whilst she was there studying.

These photos alone make me want to go to Korea, actually they just make me want to go anywhere. I know I've done my fair share of travelling this year but it only makes me want to do more! I also really want to go to Paris again, the last time I went I was about 14 and thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated it, but I quite fancy being there as a 'grown up'...

So achievable Paris first and then the dizzy heights of Korea, who's with me?

Visit Juliane's website for more images and info.

9 comments:

  1. These are lovely, she takes them from interesting angles and has a good sense of color. Yes, I would so do Paris, but it'll be London first at the end of November :)

    xx
    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful those pictures are, I haven't been to Korea myself, perhaps next time :))

    XOXO
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so inspiring!!!
    You're doing a great job!!! :)
    a

    http://carrouseldelamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such inspiring photos! i love them all!

    http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures! I especially like the crab ;)

    http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in! These photos have totally reactivated my travel bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, i'm off traveling after uni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a love/hate relationship with Paris, which oddly only makes me want to go there again more fervently. If I could get a friend to lend me a car I'd drive over for a weekend, but alas!

    Korea sounds good though, lets make it a curiously unconventional/rushed/barely planned blogger holiday *nods*

    RAH! RAH! STYLE REVOLT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. me, me, me !!
    i would loove to travel to Korea. Just the name sounds so exotic ::)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails