Thursday, 21 October 2010

Erin Wasson for Scanlan and Theodore

Definitely want to be (/on) Erin Wasson right now.

These images were shot by Nan Goldin for the Scanlan and Theodore lookbook, I basically just want to climb into these photos and curl up on the velvet settee. The clothes are in the most perfect colours, they remind me of ripe fruit and jewels, they fit in perfectly to this luxuriously shabby setting.

I would really like Erin Wasson's hair right now, but I keep accidentally getting mine cut so even if I tried I wouldn't have hair like this for like a year! Ah well, the bowl cut is behaving at the moment so that's something.

For more info, visit the Scanlan and Theodore website.

14 comments:

  1. the hair comment made me realise how much mine and her hair are alike... Except her's is a bit longer. Hm, this suddenly makes me far more friendly towards my locks.

    But really, I'd love to be able to rock a bowl cut, but that ain't never happeninggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin is so gorgeous! I love the shabby chic sofa and the grunge setting. Thanks for sharing lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You with Erin Wasson hair?! Totally different then the sleek bob. I try not to like Erin Wasson but editorials like this pull me back into the hype.

    JD
    iplayfaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last photo is amazing......

    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Err.. W O W. This is the dream, lived.

    P.S. I have been growing my hair for TWO YEARS and it is still not that long. Le sigh.

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. she needs to hold classes about how to just oooze cool effortlessly - i'd probably fail, but still!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im a huge fan of Nan Goldin and these pics are gorgeous. love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shots look suspiciously like a squat I once lived in.

    Only, the squat was minus the gloss, and the good hair, and the electricity.

    There may have been a random dog/wolf though :/

    RAH! RAH! STYLE REVOLT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In total agreeance re the hair thing.. why oh why did I realise I want long hair AFTER I got it trimmed!?
    http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are beautiful, as is the Wasson. Lovely stuff! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails