Tuesday, 21 September 2010

London Fashion Week Part Three: Our LFW outifts and Exhibition Jewellery

On Monday at LFW I wore a vintage cream (apparently reflective...) shirt, H! by Henry Holland leathery shorts, Markus Lupfer bag and Office shoes.
The lovely Claire Turner (my LFW date) Blazer from H&M, shirt from American Apparel, feathered brooch from Urban Outfitters, leathery trousers from H&M and boots from Topshop.
Comfort Station's gorgeous book and jewellery display, an idea which I will so be stealing in the future...
I am so lusting after these Michelle Lowe-Holder leather cuffs, I smell a DIY project...

Today is the last day of Womenswear LFW, so we're spending the day pretending to be important, going to shows and trying to show up at the million (extreme exaggeration but still needs organising!) parties we've been invited to... So expect many a post this week!

18 comments:

  1. And you looked great! Is your hair a bit more red? Anyhow, looks very good. Indeed, the Comfort Station display is beautiful.

    xx,
    I

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ah switting and ah swooing! You look beautiful.
    Have a good one hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book+jewellery display is brilliant! The muted colour of the book pages really seem to compliment the necklaces.

    You ladies both look gorgeous by the way! I love your fierce facial expression haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fantastic, love the outfit. the jewerly display is killer, totally giving me ideas for my apartment..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your shorts!
    amazing look!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your leather shorts!

    zahira-sirena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. noice outfit indeed, hairs looking top too. good times

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfits! They're perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving those shorts! that book and jewelry display is fantastic and combines 2 of my favorite things! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have the shorts!
    really comfortable,
    they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both look great. Would have been lovely to meet you - next time! xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking great, i love seeing two friends dress great in their own unique ways:) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit, very stylish. Wish I could get tickets :( you lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I give multiple thumbs up for the use and reports of leather.

    JD
    iplayfaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your double leathery combo girls! You look great x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a really nice way to display jewellery!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1