Monday, 20 September 2010

London Fashion Week Part One







Today is the first day I've been able to get down to London, therefore missing half of Fashion Week which is perfectly fine with me as I had a delight of a Northern weekend. But I am here now and, along with my trusty friend Claire, will be tackling Fashion Week today.

Seeing as we both have minus energy we'll no doubt just be wandering around aimlessly, occasionally popping into shows and often attending an odd party, but it'll be fun!

To get you (and me) in the mood, here are a couple of teaser videos including an introduction to LFW and a cheeky interview with Mary Katrantzou, Charles Anastase and Emilio De La Morena courtesy of the lovely people at Mercedes Benz.

Prepare for many a more London Fashion Week posts over the next few days and hopefully some cheeky interviews from some of my new favourite designers.

5 comments:

  1. ... is the epic fail with the HTML codes on my laptop's part or on your hands Miss Tweet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCITING STUFF!! Perhaps if my little brother wasn't downloading the complete catalogue of 60's film, I would have the ability to watch those clips!! So I can't tell you if they work or whether Jordan's (below) laptop is the culprit.

    Have fun fabulous lady!! I've been meaning to get in touch... thought it might be nice to collaborate on something NW / Manchester based perhaps. Let me know if you'd be interested. I think I know a few others who might be.

    Cx

    The Style Rail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello , I came to your blog from the “IFB discussion Show us your blog”
    and here I am Loving your blog , lets become fashionable blogger friends , lets follow each other.

    Maybe you’ll be interested in the FENDI GIVEAWAY I’m having on my blog.
    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/09/fendi-giveaway.html


    --
    Find Dolls Factory on

    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you the other day even if briefly. Hope you enjoyed your time at the shows. I am done now. In more ways than one. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Servicing your air conditioner regularly will preserve your power charges down. The far better your air conditioning unit is running, the much less resources it will use, thus, saving you moeny on energy bills. It really is also wise to maintain your unit often as opposed to pay huge repair costs when it finally breaks down. A service call is much cheaper than a replace the unit call. [url=http://www.acrepairexpert.com]Phoenix air conditioning repair [/url]

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails