Friday, 27 August 2010

Sandra Van Der Wildt, homecomings and apologies


I have returned from my US travels back to the gloomy grey skies of England, I will do a dedicated post (or seven) about my amazing trip but at the moment I'm too emotionally and physically drained to think about it, I have returned minus a boyfriend, to a broken Macbook and massively jet lagged...

But, enough about me and my whining, what's nicer than indulging in a little jewellery perving? These lovely pieces were designed by Sandra Van Der Wildt, for her new collection of shiny beauties, entitled 'Raggio'. I love the odd curves, unusual detailing and contrasting finishes which all band together to create something a little bit special.

For more info, visit Sandra'a website or treat yourself to one from Designer Market.

14 comments:

  1. WAT A SICK RING :O

    come here soon :)

    http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoloutly love the ring, and I completely agree about the depressing weather in Britain! Luckily this morning it's chilly yet sunny in Leeds ♥

    *following your blog flower*

    Eda ♥

    candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it a permanent sans bf? hop you're ok anyway. can't wait to see your touristy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow these are beautiful!
    I hope you're feeling better soon :)

    Fashion Stereotype

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home sunshine. Sorry to hear about your laptop. Looking forward to seeing your post about the trip. These are great shots to show off the jewelery. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing rings! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those rings are beautiful. Can't wait to hear about the trip!=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bobs on "springs". These are quirky and cute. The first model picture = haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jewelry, but I love the freckle-face model more.

    And you have every right to whine! What else are we hear for? Hope you cheer up soon.

    xo Marissa
    The Well-Appointed Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh, i hope you're okay!! big hugs from me (: and i'm sure your holiday was funnn, the good times must outweigh the bad (: xxx

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, sorry to hear you're so exhausted but I hope you still managed to enjoy your trip! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw hon , glad to see you're back, you've been missed!

    But minus a BF? For real?

    Hope you are ok hon xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These is one of the great post which you can share with us. It is really very amazing these can be design very lovely pieces to wear in these there are so many things which is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. <3 *hugs* about the minus bf part. u okei? :(
    sorry to hear about the mac,that must suck :/ *HUUUGSSS*

    Gorgeous portrait shots simple yet strong, and love the rings.<3

    xxxxxx miss u loads :) x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails