Friday, 30 July 2010

Helen Bullock

I cornered Helen Bullock over at the Sunset Stage at Latitude Festival after recognising her dress from across a field, the dress in question was from her Graduate collection from the Fashion Print course at CSM, thankfully I was correct and had pounced on the right girl...

I recognised Helen Bullock's work after we had used one of her dresses in a Fashion156.com shoot for The Artisan Issue (one of my favourite issues I worked on), I surprised myself with my memory skillz!

So, even though I fell in love with it a year ago in an empty room above a club in Notting Hill, I thought you might fancy falling in love with it too...

Helen doesn't have a website at the moment, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you emailed her for a little more info. I might also do a cheeky post of her illustrations in the near future too which are a bit on the lovely side.

24 comments:

  1. really striking, i like alot. they sort of look hand drawn from a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great shoot you worked on for 156. I love the location. These are wonderful pieces. Well done for spotting her at latitude. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! Remind me of an old school housewife with the headscarf (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colours she uses - very confident. Have a great w/end. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning + fabulous. i love the colors!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection- thaqnks for introducing me to her- so refreshing. Love the graphic, modern mix and the colour, definately having fun with dressing!xxxx
    Would love you to visit sweetie! Katie.xx
    fashion clocked

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely stunning, i love the close-up shot xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I caught that show too, it was spectacular spectacular. Especially love the CSM lot, a lot more striking than Chelsea on the whole I felt.

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    PS Got a new giveaway, 1 year would you believe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her dresses are wonderful! Like wearable canvas. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wooo i love the headscarf their so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. very stunning photographs. they look like it was hand painted. :)
    http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING!!adore the collection,thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you aaalways get it right! how lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Her fabrics are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Koudos for having good memory skills! Those are really interesting head scarves.
    Thanks for posting these

    Christy of Dress Rehearsal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome! I love the colours she used. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. the colors are great
    very nice photos =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1