Sunday, 30 May 2010

Channelling Chanel with leather accessories

(Photgraphy by Will Epps, check out his online portfolio here)

So, I wasn't intentionally channelling Chanel but when I saw the last photo I couldn't help but draw comparisons to their S/S 10 collection with clogs and a barn... The only differences are these shoes are from Office (again, I know...) not Chanel, they're not technically clogs and I'm not in the most fashionable barn in the World.

But anyway, back to the rest of the outfit, this wasn't really an outfit suitable to post, more just something to wear to show off the leather accessories, but it is made up of my Charity Shop cut off shorts and a black trapeze cut top from New Look Kids section, that place is a bit amazing at the moment.

The bag is one of my absolute favourite accessories, yet I never use it because I never really know what to put it with. It was from a teeny, slightly weird shop on Portobello Road in London.

Once again, these photos are taken by the lovely and very talented Will, check out his online portfolio here.

P.S. I'm flying home tomorrow, yay! I'm in Singapore at the moment, I've just had Singapore Slings in Raffles Hotel and thrown peanuts on the floor, a fitting end to they holiday I think you'll agree. I'll be back to normal blogging in a couple of days and I PROMISE to reply to all your comments and emails, it may take some time...

30 comments:

  1. looking stunning missy :D
    love the bag.
    and mr photographer has some serious skills too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the backpack! you do seem to have a substance abuse problem concerning office shoes, clare...haha. can't wait for your travel posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how you rock that backpack lovely lady ♥
    Really liking this look, you love fantastic.
    Lovely blog, following you.

    Please follow:

    candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great- the backpack, photography and shoes- all awesome. Must pop into new look- ( i always think it smells weird in new look stores?) ....

    fashion clocked blog
    would be cool for you to drop by. katie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see what you mean with the Chanel atmosphere. The accessories are great, a perfect mix of fashion and practicality. Are you back yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag!

    Lydia xxx

    http://allthingsnicestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is the most lovely bag clare! (i am extremely jealous ahha)

    and the shoes are gorgeous too, and office is designer enough for me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, so I'm seriously hearting those shoes and the bag, especially! Succulent leather, can we say?

    ReplyDelete
  9. that backpack and those shoes = to die for. great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE!! I'm all for the backpack! I feel like a 90s valley girl straight out of Clueless when I wear them but I still absolutely love it!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi honey!

    Great blog..Love your shoes <3

    xoxo* by Portugal
    http://ivaniadiamond.blogspot.com

    ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh those shoes-that-are-not-tech-clogs!

    I love them!

    Sara


    http://theredcurry.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leather rucksacks are SO hot right now. Hope you have a great journey home. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  14. See if I have this thing about having a full bag and put stuff I don't even need in just so it looks full LOL! Great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey hun welcome back wa singapore fun? :) yes i love this post. in fact i love the idea of getting something that looks and reminds you of a particular design and then trying it on :P hope that makes sense :) hehe
    xo otbes keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Bag is amazing.

    The shoes are perfect.

    I think you nailed it with this look.

    ReplyDelete
  17. backpacks, when chic (/disturbingly kitschy), are life changing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw look at you in these pics, i LOVE them. Backpacks are indeed the future!
    xxx

    ps. it's OK about 75% of my shoes are from office too...i used to work for them

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous bag - love it. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos! Enjoy your last night in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your bag is just great! I love how well you can pull off leather. it really suits you :)

    Christy from Dress Rehearsal

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that bag. You need to wear it more often! It looks really roomy as well. Glad you've had a lovely holiday - I look forward to hearing all about it!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  23. <3 those shoes...really nice ! and screw a 'fancy' barn. The photos are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails