Tuesday, 16 February 2010

London Fashion Week

From top: Satyen Kumar, Craig Lawrence, Forgotten Futures, Gemma Slack, Christopher Raeburn, Iris van Herpen, Romina Karamenea and Hermione de Paula.

As always, Fashion156.com have previewed a selection of up and coming designers featured at this seasons' London Fashion Week. I've always been a fan of Fashion156.com and I worked there last year, and I promise you, A LOT of work will have gone into this shoot, so congratulations to everyone involved. I still love last season's issue and shoot, but that's probably just because it has a little special place in my heart. This season, it is much more minimalist, monochrome and austere, obviously playing to the trends that will be seen next weekend.

My favourite images are the Satyen Kumar and Craig Lawrence ones, though it is nice to see Chrisopher Raeburn being himself away from Tim Soar.

There is also an film along with this issue, it's well worth a look, view it here.

I'm very much looking forward to LFW and have lots of interviews, shows and events planned which I will report on over at MFN but I'll also post here. Only thing is I'll only be able to get down to London for the Friday as it's my boyfriend's birthday celebrations over the weekend and I have to work so if anyone wants my tickets for Monday and Tuesday (I have about 5 shows worth a day...), just holla via a comment below, leave an email or some way of contacting obv!

I have had NO pancakes today, sob.

17 comments:

  1. I would love to have your ticket! Why am I here in Barcelona again?

    As for not having pancakes, tut-tut. Even I managed that. Looking forward to reading your follow up on the event!

    http://obsesionesdeunanina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so so excited for fashion week! im interning at the PR company that represent craig, gemma and iris, so i got all excited when i saw this post!

    and i know lots of people who would love your spare tickets! so if you want to get rid of some just let me know :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's horrible. i can't believe you've had no pancakes today. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I love fashion week!

    xoxo

    http://sarahbrown88.blogspot.com/
    http://howidealwithdistance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! that sounds great! one of the girls i was going to get in touch with about it is at www.idonteatbread.blogspot.com and she has a real eye - she already posts reviews and they are always spot on!. my email is paint_splatted_mouse@hotmail.co.uk drop me a line anytime about it. Sounds like a great oppourtunity

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. im so excited for fashion week> what shows u gout for monday ? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. im sure i could give the reviews a go! If you have any links to examples etc I would love to do it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi how are u today
    from top 6th one is great design fabulous images

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yayy, Charlotte Lucy told me about all of this! It sounds so exciting, thank you! And I love love love Hermoine de Paula more than anything, here prints are insane.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    I'm at fashion week saturday-tuesday, attempting to cover the shows for the Leeds student paper and my blog but its been a bureaucratic nightmare trying to get tickets, so I would be over the moon to take some spares off your hands!

    email imogenroy@hotmail.co.uk if you have any left!

    I would really appreciate it! Best, Imogen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh god what's with her eyebrows?

    the clothes are very nice though.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The expressions in these photographs are so amazing. Lovely blog!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE these pics!
    great blog!

    xoxo
    brandi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great selection of editorials
    it's great ou have a lot of pictures that most blogs don't have, it's a refreshing :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the shredded sides on that dress! such amazing up & coming designers :)

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails