Sunday, 15 November 2009

UP and down

So we went to see UP and it is officially the first film I have properly cried during, I've shed a tear in the past but up until now I've been pretty much dead inside. While in the cinema watching UP I cried like a little girl, like a little girl who has been pushed over then sat on. It was not a pleasant experience but I thoroughly recommend it to anyone, as long as they are over the age of 12 and can handle severe emotional trauma. Very funny bits with a talking dog though. I always love a talking dog.



Click to enlarge. Thank God Preston Odeon doesn't have 3D capabilities, I may have died.

1 comment:

  1. we went to see it in 3d, but that didnt really make it look loads better. it was really sad and a really sad start to a film, we all said that. was tricky to watch and now get caught up. "POINT"

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1