Thursday, 30 April 2009

Check



I was on my way to pick up a suitcase I'd been spying for a while, as I found an excuse in the form of a trip to Sunderland to see my friend Claire's exhibition, and realised how pretty all the blossom was so took a picture, then took a photo of my feet...

The checky thing is a nightie I found in a charity shop and then hemmed and altered to make it un-nightieish. It's all cute, I feel like wearing it with white tights and red mary janes. It's got nice, crocheted cuffs and collar to make it even cuter.



I wish summer would hurry up and get here. I think my boyfriend wants attention, he playing a harmonica and rolling around. Silly boy.

3 comments:

  1. tweet twoooo.

    nice nightie type customised vibe. ive got a shirt in a very similar tartan minus the yellowy bits.

    sillys boys eh

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails