Friday, 20 March 2009

Summer



I have spent my day thus far wandering around our little market town in the sun with my best friend Matt, then we had the brilliant idea of getting a barbecue and fancy burgers. So we lay in the sun in my garden (the photo above is what i could see whilst lying) with nice drinks and yummy burgers, good times. I like summer. Lots. Apologies for the quality of the photos, my phone's not the best and neither are our faces, I don't think there's one nice photo of us ever. We're growing up though, it's scary.



On sunday, after a little celebration of my mother, me and Henry, who I haven't spoken to since primary school, are going to scout some locations for a photo shoot for my new uni project. We're going to have a little mess around with lighting and that, should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pages!
    we like your blogging style and we want to advertise your blog.
    If you want us to link your blog in our site,
    put us in your blogroll, write in a mail :

    1.your site/blog address;
    2.a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
    3.a detailed description of your site.

    we would be honored to advertise your blog on our blog!
    anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


    I.L.Y.S. staff
    "I link your site"

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails