Monday, 2 March 2009

Portfolio

I've just been getting my portfolio together, it's a bit last minute and shoddy but I've got a tutorial on wednesday so I have to have it looking presentable at least. Portfolios cause stress if you weren't aware, stay away from compiling one unless you have to, or have a pile of really good work. In that case, well done you.

As I was doing it, I found some old work from last year so thought it might like an internet airing.



An underwater shoot I did in a tiny pool 10 minutes out of Preston. Can you see the obvious inspiration? Clue: It's a couple of posts down...

1 comment:

  1. its hard but you will get there in the end, lots to do for me too

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails