Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Damir Doma

Sometimes I would like to be a man, I'd like to see what it's like to have a beard, say 'I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl' with it actually being funny and so I could wear Croatian designer Damir Doma's creations.
Some of his A/W '09 collection could easily be unisex, for example the necklace below is almost more feminine, but other aspects are strictly butch.



His low boots, available from Oki-ni, are delicious. The supple, treated brown leather compliments the vintage design and odd elements, such as the pull tag at the bottom of the boot rather than at the top, add interest. I also love the way the boots look undone, I'd where them like that and pair them with a beard...

His website is a little bit exciting, I suggest you experience it for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. those shoes are so detailed arent they, oki-ni is the best mens website there is! ive been researching hi tops on there to the extremely. i feel like i may save up for some

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1