Sunday, 22 March 2009

Adventure

Me and Henry went on a little adventure to visit abandoned houses to use for a shoot for my new project (and for Henry's portfolio) and took a few test shots to check lighting, positioning and just have a gander at the location really. The place we ended up in was such a find, so many things in one place. There's a little broken house, lakes and what looks like a secret bunker... I like it lots.
I do look massively out of proportion on most of these, it's because Henry was using a huge, wide angled lens not because I'm secretly a Bratz doll.













2 comments:

  1. It's near my house, my home house! I'm doing a shoot on sunday, you can come and be one of my models if you want to come and play :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1