Wednesday, 18 February 2009

YSL

Sadly, as soon as I've handed one project in, I immediately have to start another.
This one is an essay about whether Couture is relevant today or not, it is an interesting subject but I have minus motivation. I do like to write though so I'm sure i'll get into it soon. Hopefully.
I ransacked the library today, with the help of Mat and Grace, and came out loaded with books, relevant or not I haven't decided yet, and a video about Yves Saint Laurent.
I've watched the video, starting with the easy option of course, and YSL seemed like an incredibly talented but immensely troubled man throughout his life. I decided to do a quick doodle of him as I haven't posted anything for a while and it will get me in the mood for doing work.



I'm writing this whilst singing My Girl by Otis Redding VERY loudly. I adore him.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute drawing!and i get a mention in the post, wickedy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1