Monday, 22 December 2008

I'm dreaming of a white christmas

If only.
After returning home from uni to a weekend of almost constant working, at the theatre and a bar, I am truly ready to start the Christmas festivities. My plan for today is to do my christmas wrapping, maybe whilst rapping, and watch Gremlins. I've also got loads of knitting to do as I'm giving knitted gifts to all my non secret santa friends, I'll post some photos when i've finished them.

My christmas shopping is all done, finally! I even bought myself a present today, it is a pre order of Amelia's magazine. Amelia's magazine is on it's 10th and final issue after the editor of the fantastic bi annual magazine, Amelia, has sadly decided to shut it down. Though this might be a blessing in disguise as Amelia's blog www.ameliasmagazine.com/amelias_blog/ is now bigger and better than ever. Following the launch party in mid january 2009, it is sure to be one of the best blogs floating around the interweb, make sure to follow it.

Relating to the knitting and craftwerk (couldn't resist a pun) I do on a day to day basis, I just wanted to show off a website I found that makes all that so much easier. With easy to follow, step by step instructions the communal craft site Instructables is great for original and achievable designs. There seem to be a lot of facial hair based ones as well, which links me straight back to Amelia's magazine as I made a crochet beard that was featured in issue 9.

I'm going to get started on my wrapping up! Have a good Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. You too, have a good Christmas.

    AV
    http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
    http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/
    http://thingsthatfizz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I'm so envious. I've never had the patiance to finish anything I tried to knit or crochet. That may have something to do with always forgetting where I was though... hehe. I hope you have a wonderful xmas as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. come to Oregon, lol. Its unusually all white right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanted to say that i stumbled onto your blog today, and realy enjoyed the content and your thoughts on things.

    i shall be logging onto your blog more often

    best wishes

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1