Monday, 10 September 2007

1408

I went to see this film today with my movaaa, it's based on a short story by Stephen King and you can definitely tell, We were both genuinely worried for John Cusack's safety!
Howeverrrr, the film was so much better when it focused on the fear of the unknown. When physical beings started to attack him, the film lost it's mystique. It was still bloody scary though, in the best way!
The plot was lacking, but the thrills along the way were very well thought out. Samuel L Jackson could have been used much more, that might just be because i think he's great though...

In other news I've started my mushroom painting, it's a bit strange at the moment though. I have another blank canvas, any thoughts on what to put on it? Needs to be food related as it's for a restaurant!



3 comments:

  1. he there I have a movie blog also,would you like to exchange links?
    http://steven-movieworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this film yet, but I hear rave reviews. It's nice to get personal opinions before I spend the money on the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try something seasonal and summery like tomatoes or cucumbers!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1